The museum boasts portraits of Jewish soldiers awarded the Victoria Cross in WWI and WWII, as well as letters written by a Jewish soldier who served in the trenches before being killed on the Somme in 1917.
There is a commemoration of Hannah Senesh, a young Palestine-based Hungarian Jewish woman who, trained by the British, was parachuted into Europe only to be captured, tortured and executed. And that's not all, we have exhibits from:
- The Battle for Quebec
- The Battle of Trafalgar
- The Battle of Waterloo
- The Crimean and Boer Wars
- World War I & World War II
- Post World War II Campaigns Including the Falklands War
- Modern campaigns such as Iraq and Afghanistan
- BlogDir: A directory of personal or company Blogs. Please browse our directory and submit any sites that are not present. You do not need to login to do this, nor do we charge for this service. You can add url for free Please use the links at the bottom to add sites and suggest categories.. Visit your url., Translation charter flight English-French Dictionary Reverso - Details -.
Newcastle. http://www.blogdir.co.uk/Newcastle Newcastle.